Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

After a boss Valentine's weekend with Charl back to uni today. We're not doing anything tonight because we're both dead busy this week.
Last night we finished the weekend with duck and crispy salt n pepper chicken from the chippy. We've nearly caught up with tool academy as well now - quality programme.


THE Ronaldo (not cristiano) has retired today so I thought I'd put this picture of the worst haircut/best performance at a world cup that I think I've ever seen. 8 goals in one world cup.


It was the Grammy's last night. Eminem got album of the year and Lady Gaga turned up in an egg. Actually in an egg though.


For the rest of the day I've got a bit to do for work and then off to lectures. I'm in my last year of Computer Science at Uni of Sheffield. Can't wait to graduate in July! Start earning some money.

I've got to start my essay this week for an artificial intelligence module. I'lll post any interesting things I read on here...

No comments:

Post a Comment