Monday 14 February 2011

Tonights gonna be a good night

I changed my mind about the whole not going out for Valentine's day idea. Instead we're going to have a Valentine's long weekend. Booked a restaurant and told Charl to get ready. :)
I swear I'm going to wake up one day about 35stone. Need to stop obsession with food. Started another blog today reviewing all restaurants that I've been to.

Just found out that my computer games technology module has just changed structure...again. But definitely for the better this time. The lecturer decided to scrap the essay ad have group work designing a game instead. Seems a bit more practical for the real-world.

Good luck to Liverpool Youth team tonight. Best youth team in year's IMHO. Suso looks something special.

Forgot to mention in my earlier post as well. 15 years since the passing of SIR Bob Paisley (should've been sir anyway) . I am not lucky to have been around when he continued shanks' "bastion of invincibility" to European greatness/domination, but his legacy has inspired me.

I best go get ready for tonight! Might have a cheeky game of FIFA first if anyone is in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment