Monday 28 March 2011

It's been a while

Time to get back to blogging.
Had a busy few weeks sorting things out. Interview, went home and joined the gym...

Watched Brazil Scotland this afternoon. Neymar looks like a player. Highlight of the match for me though was fat Ronaldo coming onto the pitch...that man's a legend.

Spent the rest of the day fixing my laptop. Had a virus that broke windows, so had to reinstall it. Turned out to be a good thing though because I watched Rocky 1 & 2 while doing it. I sorted out my iTunes as well which was a mess.

Tomorrow looks like a busy day. Preparing for an assignment that's coming up. Not bothered though because I only have my dissertation and two assignments left then I've got a degree! Cannot wait to start earning money, rather than scrimping for cash.

I watched The Social Network yesterday, what a film. Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did. I reckon Justin Timberlake is class. Amazing singer, performer (seen him live - lol) and he can act as well. Recommend watching Alpha Dog if you havn't already.

I will be starting up my other blogs soon as soon as I've got everything ready. For now I'll keep this blog up to date with what I'm doing.

#iloveyouadriannnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment